Viewing Information in Various File Formats
The information provided by this Web site is available in various formats, such as Portable Document Format (PDF), Word, and also in html format. To view the information properly, your browser need to have the required plug-ins or software. For example, the pdf reader software is required to view the pdf format document. In case your system does not have this software, you can download it from the Internet for free. The table lists the required plug-ins needed to view the information in various file formats.
|Document Type||Plug-in for Download|
|Portable Document Format (PDF) files|
Word Viewer (in any version till 2003)
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text size and changing the contrast scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing Large or Small from its standard size. There are Three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability. These are:
- Small: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
- Large: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
The website allows you to change the text size by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page.
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- [A- ] Decrease text size:Allows to decrease the text size.
- [ A ] Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- [A+ ] Increase text size:Allows to increase the text size.
To change the text size using the Accessibility Options page:
- Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed.
- From the Text Size section, select the appropriate text size.
- Click Apply.
Change Content Language
- हिंदी: By clicking on this link, user will be able to see the contents in hindi. To know more about Hindi fonts, click here
- English: This link displays the contents in english.
You can visit Sitemap page to get an overall view of the contents of this site. You can also navigate around the site by clicking on the Sitemap link.
You can use the Feedback form to submit your comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas for improvements to Ministry of Broadcasting & Information.
Do you need further help?
If you need further help, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org