Research Department of All India Radio and Doordarshan has developed a Web-based Remote Monitoring & Control System for AIR FM/MW transmitters. The status of AIR transmitters can be monitored from a remote location on mobile phone/tab/laptop/desktop etc.
The Web-based Remote Monitoring System has been successfully installed and commissioned in AIR MW/FM Transmitters of Rohtak, Chhatarpur, Tirunelveli, Ambikapur, Brahmavar, Bhuj, Ratnagiri, Aizawl, Tura, Trivandrum, Jalgaon, Silchar, Leh, Rewa and Darbhanga. Nagaur, Kailashahar, Jalandhar, Kasauli, Satara, Hazaribagh, Pune and Cuttack.
- This system can be used for FM/MW transmitters.
- It is Cost effective, in house designed & developed.
- Transmitter and its auxiliaries can be operated and monitored from any location through mobile or desktop.
- It helps in analysis of the operation of the transmitter and other auxiliary equipment installed at the transmitter.
- Monitoring of Modulation index, Temperature, Humidity and smoke detection of Transmitter hall.
- Provides smoke detection and fault indication with alarm.
- System automatically stores all the analog and binary (status) parameters, which can be used for periodic report generation.
- The system will provide extensive support to the technical staff in operation and maintenance of the transmitter.