Broadcasting on All India Radio by individuals will not permit the following:
- Criticism of friendly countries.
- Attack on religion or communities.
- Anything obscene or defamatory.
- Incitement to violence or anything against maintenance of law and order.
- Anything amounting to contempt of Court.
- Aspersion against the integrity of the President, Governors and the Judiciary.
- Attack on a political party by name.
- Hostile criticism of any State or the Centre.
- Anything showing disrespect to the constitution or advocating change in the Constitution by violent means (but advocating changes in a constitutional way should not be debarred).
Note :While Station Directors would have powers to refuse a broadcast which does not respect the code, a dispute involving a Minister of the State Government has to be referred to the Minister for Information and Broadcasting for final decision.